73 advice points for customers and much more
- In its relationships with its customers, Iren Group has transformed its role from mere supplier to expert in innovative energy products and related services, adopting a new model that is increasingly orientated towards dialogue and advice on consumer habits. That is why the integration of physical and digital systems is fundamental to guarantee a seamless customer experience that is continuous and coherent. The Group has consolidated its presence on the main social networks, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and LinkedIn and saw a continuous increase in the number of contacts and followers. By focusing on the innovation of the customer care channels, since August 2018 a new way of interacting with customers has been made available through the “Iren Luce, Gas e Servizi” social pages on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. The Group offers a rapid customer service with a friendly approach via its social channels and disseminates messages about the energy and services industry, while never disregarding aspects related to the evolution of the regulations and the Iren Luce Gas e Servizi world that goes beyond electricity and gas commodities.
- 73 service counters: spaces for advice for customers within the reference provinces;
- 1 web desk with dedicated menus for each type of customer;
- 2 apps to view all of the contractual relations in force with Group companies in one place and one to provide useful information on environmental services;
- 1 customer care service that offers assistance and support for energy services, the water service and the TARI;
- 1 contact centre for environmental services;
- internal network account dedicated to the various customer segments.